- Length in days 7 days
- Start of trail Finkenberg
- End of trail Mayrhofen
- Traildino grading DW, Difficult walk, bushwalk
- Hut tour grading T3, Demanding mountain walk
Berliner Höhenweg, Finkenberg – Mayrhofen, Zillertal, 7 days
The Berliner Höhenweg is a seven day Alpine trek in Zillertal. Start and finish – Finkenberg and Mayrhofen – are very near to each other, so the hike is almost a circle. The trail connects seven mountain huts at heights of 1900 m to 2500 m. Technically spoken the trail is not difficult nor does it involve glacier crossings. Some passages have been secured, and slopes can be steep. In terms of strength and physical condition the path is challenging.
Since this tour is very popular, you will certainly meet lots of other hikers to share your delight.
- TIROL - Der Berliner Höhenweg (Wandkalender 2015 DIN A2 quer)
- Hüttenwanderung in den Zillertaler Alpen (Monatskalender, 14 Seiten) Read more