- Start of trail Ballon d'Alsace
- End of trail Andorre-la-Vieille
- Traildino grading MW, Moderate walk, backpacking trail
- Hut tour grading T1, Walk
Ballon d'Alsace - Andorra
The GR7 starts in the Vosges, near the German Border, and runs south-west. It passes the Ardèche, the Cévennes, the Haut Languedoc, and enters into the Pyrenees, to finish in Andorra. Actually, the walking trail continues into Spain.
Parts of the path run parallel with the E5, and a large part is runs parallel with the E7.
- Walking the GR7 in Andalucia
- Guidebook to walking both options for the GR7 trek through Spain's Andalucia across 7 natural parks and 1 national park. Cool forests, arid plains, historic towns, castles and white Berber villages all add to the enjoyment of walking this long-distance route. Complete route description and accommodation details to aid with route planning. Read more