- Length of trail 205 km, 127 miles
- Length in days 10 days
- Start of trail Aumont-Aubrac
- End of trail Aumont-Aubrac
- Traildino grading MW, Moderate walk, backpacking trail
- Hut tour grading T1, Walk
Circular trail near Aumont-Aubrac, 10 days
The Tour des monts d'Aubrac is a RP, Randonnée de Pays, and does not have a GR number. The region is at the northern edge of the Cévennes, between Millau and Le Puy-en-Velay. The Aubrac plateau, as high as 1404m, offers moors, vistas, lakes, old cattle tracks and historic sites.