Rate 8.0 | 1 vote | No 1. in Turkey
- Sparky April 2015
- Rate 8
- Positive The rock formations and the light of the rising and setting sun were magnificent.
- Negative Going home.
- Turkey`s Highest Peaks: Mount Ararat, Kaçkar Mountains and Mount Süpan terraQuest Trekking Map
- Three of Turkey’s most popular trekking regions: Mount Ararat, Kaçkar Mountains and Mount Süpan on a durable, waterproof and tear-resistant map from terraQuest, plus an overview road map of the eastern part of the country. On one side is a map the Kaçkar Mountains at 1:120,000 covering an area from Ipsir to Artvin and northwards to Ikizdere and... Read more
- Also available from:
- De Zwerver, Netherlands
» Click to close
- Wandelkaart Turkije - Turkey, the highest peaks | Terraquest |
- Geplastificeerde trekking map, goede cartografie, van de omgevingen van Mount Ararat, het Kaçkar massief en Mount Süphan (ten noorden van het meer van Van). Diverse routes ingetekend. Read more
More walking holidays…
- Magical Cappadocia
- A self-guided walking tour in Cappadocia, central Turkey. Cappadocia in central Turkey is a fascinating area of unique unearthly landscapes. Walk through gorges and valleys full of pinnacles known as “fairy chimneys” and stay in authentic cave hotels. Your tour provides scenes of dazzling colours and many types of unusual geological terrain.... Read more