National Park located in southeastern British Columbia Canada in the Canadian Rockies.
- Banff South: Banff and Kootenay National Parks
- The southern part of the Banff National Park on a double-sided, contoured, GPS compatible recreational map at 1:100,000 from the National Geographic printed on light, waterproof and tear-resistant synthetic paper. Coverage extends to the southern boundary of the Kootenay National Park, with a wide overlap and Banff village shown on both sides... Read more
- Kootenay National Park
- Kootenay National Park in the Canadian Rockies at 1:100,000 on a contoured and GPS compatible, waterproof and tear-resistant map from Gem Trek Publishing, highlighting hiking trails, recreational areas, accommodation options, etc, plus on the reverse extensive tourist information including descriptions of recommended routes.The map provides a... Read more
- Wandelkaart - landkaart 10 Kootenay National Park | Gem trek |
- This map covers all of Kootenay National Park, from Castle Mountain Junction south through Radium, to Windermere. All the official hiking and mountain biking trails in Kootenay National Park are shown on the map, ranging from short interpretive walks to full-day jaunts and multi-day backpacking trips. Popular trails on the map include Boom... Read more