Victoria in the south east of Australia has an attractive coastline as well as mountain ranges in the eastern end. Victoria hosts the popular Victorian Alps and Mount Bogong. The Australian Alps Walking Track offer a tough opportunity to explore all the ranges, into New South Wales.
Along the coastline several trails will keep you busy, including the Great South West Walk, the Great Ocean Walk, the Wilsons Promontory Circuits and the Croajingalong Wilderness Coast Walk.
The large city of Melbourne - 70% of Victoria's population - is the start of the 270 km long Great Dividing Trail.
- Australian Alps Walking Track
- Bicentennial National Trail
- Bogong High Plains Circuit
- Croajingolong Wilderness Coast Walk
- East Gippsland Rail Trail
- Grampians Wild Walk
- Great Dividing Trail
- Great Ocean Walk
- Great South West Walk
- McMillans Track
- Wilsons Promontory Northern Circuit
- Wilsons Promontory Southern Circuit