- Name Wilsons Promontory Northern Circuit
- Length of trail 57 km, 35 miles
- Length in days 4 days
- Traildino grading MW, Moderate walk, backpacking trail
- Hut tour grading T1, Walk
57 km, 3 – 6 days, November - May
This beautiful trail takes you to Australia's southern tip, the Wilsons Promontory or Wilsons Prom, located in Gippsland, Victoria. Not an easy trail this one. Wilsons Promontory National Park is known for its rainforests and unspoiled beaches. There is a choice of two circular walks: the Prom Northern Circuit and the Prom Southern Circuit.
- bigkev October 1988
- Rate 6
- Positive Remoteness, adventure, solitude.
- Negative Fire track walking. Be prepared for long sections wading through waist deep water and no formal track through the scrub.