- Name LasÃ¶rling HÃ¶henweg
- Length in days 4 days
- Traildino grading SW, Strenuous walk, mountain trail
- Hut tour grading T2, Mountain walk
Lasörling Höhenweg, 4 days
The Lasörling Höhenweg is more or less the extension of the popular Venediger Höhenweg. Combining them will create a tour of about 9 days.
The Lasörling Höhenweg runs south from the Venedigergruppe. The trail is not difficult, even if it carries you to a height of 2.800 m. Snow may pose you some problems in the start of the season. It is a little known trail, but those who have walked it, liked it a lot.
- Vicky G 2018-01-07 22:57:46
- We are hoping to walk somewhere in Europe in late March. Is this route snow-bound at this time of year?