- Name Erft-Lieser-Mosel-Weg (HWW3)
- Length of trail 144 km, 89 miles
- Length in days 7 days
- Start of trail Euskirchen
- End of trail Lieser/Mosel
- Traildino grading EW, Easy walk, nature trail
Erft-Lieser-Mosel-Weg, Hauptwanderweg 3 Eifelverein, HWW3, Euskirchen – Lieser/Mosel, 144 km. 7 days
This trail, maintained by the Eifelverein, combines different valleys and areas. The trail starts on river Elft. It crosses the valley of river Ahr and crosses the central Vulkaneifel. Then, it follows the beloved Liesertal on the Liesterpfad, crosses the Wehlener Wald, and finally finishes on the Mosel. The Eifel is the popular mountain area in the West of Germany, which borders on Luxembourg and Belgium.