- Name E10 (E10)
- Length of trail 2,880 km, 1,790 miles
- Length in days 145 days
- Start of trail Nuorgam (Fin)
- End of trail Tarifa (Es)
- Traildino grading EW, Easy walk, nature trail
E10: Nuorgam (Fin) - Tarifa (Es), 2880 km
Lapland - Baltic Sea – Šumava – Alps
Adding up to 2880 km (marked part only), this trail heads south from the northern border of Finland with Norway, crossing over by ferry to Rostock, and continuing across Germany, the Czech Republic, Austria, Italy and southern France into Spain to end in its southern tip, Tarifa. However, a continuous trail in fact only runs to Bozen in Italy at the moment. The French section is incomplete. But then again the Spanish section is partly in order.
Important Note: Suomen Latu ry from Finland is not a member of the ERA anymore. The information below is outdated information, just in case you are interested anyway. The proposed E10 trail through Finland is probably incomplete and unmarked.
- Trail is described in literature, but not marked (except some parts in the north and in the south)
- South Karelia: from Uukuniemi to Lappeenranta, 190 km marked
- Boat from Helsinki or Hanko to Rügen in Germany
- Starting on island of Rügen
- Local trails, marked, small parts missing
- Local trails, well marked
- Connecting trail from Germany
- Rupertiweg - 10, Weitwanderweg 10 (WWW 10)
- From the Austrian border till Bolzano on mountain trails, marked
- From Bolzano to the French border: missing
- jasse lelong April 2011
- Rate 8
- South Tyrol Kompass Hiking & Recreational Kompass Ring-binder Atlas No. 2703: Bormio - Merano - Bolzano - Cortina d`Ampezzo
- Italian South Tyrol, including many popular areas of the Dolomites, on waterproof and tear-resistant, contoured and GPS-compatible maps at 1:35,000 from Kompass presented in a ring-binder atlas and highlighting hiking paths, cycle and horse riding trails, various accommodation options, etc. Each removable sheet is double-sided and 30.5x26cm... Read more
- Highline 2014-03-18 21:43:50
kml or gpx
- I am looking for a .kml or a .gpx file for the E10 in Czech Republic. Any ideas on where to find?
- DebBoyd 2015-07-21 16:16:10
- gorn 2018-11-25 21:50:02
- We are currently working on it. The problem is that out marking system is very stable and developed, but at the same time somewhat inflexible. Currently the relation in openstreetmap you have linked is the best what we have.