- Name Jacobsweg Amsvorde
- Length of trail 491 km, 305 miles
- Length in days 20 days
- Start of trail Uithuizen
- End of trail Antwerpen (B)
- Traildino grading LW, Light walk, countryside walk
Jacobsweg Amsvorde, Uithuizen - Antwerpen, 491 km, 20 days
The Dutch Confraternity of Saint James has published a list of pilgrims’ ways that link together important churches and guesthouses connected to the pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela. The route itself is not a clearly defined mediaeval pilgrims’ way - times have changed.
One of the main vines is the route from the north of the Netherlands to Paris. This Jacobsweg Amsvorde describes a Way from Uithuizen to Hasselt, called “Jacobspad”, and hence to Utrecht, Breda and Antwerpen. Instead of starting in Uithuizen, one can start in Sint Jacobiparichie, a village named after Saint James, and walk the Jabikspaad until Hasselt.
From Antwerpen, take the Via Brabantica.
Visit Traildino's overview page for the Way of Saint James / Camino de Santiago.
- ryannl 2013-07-11 08:22:42
- Heeft iemand misschien gpx files van de Jakobsweg Amsvorde? Ik houd me aanbevolen