- Name Sendero Circular del Hierro
- Length of trail 112 km, 70 miles
- Length in days 6 days
- Start of trail Verodal
- End of trail Pozo de la Salud
- Traildino grading MW, Moderate walk, backpacking trail
- Hut tour grading T1, Walk
Sendero Circular del Hierro, Verodal - Pozo de la Salud, 112 km, 6 days
This trail strings together several local trails to form one circular route around the island of El Hierro. It has no official GR number, but the route is marked and documented. The trail uses old roads used to connect villages to each other. In these villages, accommodation can be found. Several nature parks are visited. Often, this old ways hang to the steep mountain slopes, as El Hierro has a very eroded and dry coastal ring.
If you would rather walk over the central ridge and plains of El Hierro, follow the GR131.
Check the complete list of Canary Islands.