- Name Camino a Finisterre - MuxÃa
- Length of trail 118 km, 73 miles
- Length in days 5 days
- Start of trail Santiago de Compostela
- End of trail Muxia, Santuario de Nuestra SeÃ±ora de la Barca
- Traildino grading MW, Moderate walk, backpacking trail
- Hut tour grading T1, Walk
Camino a Finisterre - Muxia, Santiago de Compostela - Finisterre - Muxia, 118 km, 5 days
This is not a route to Santiago, but from Santiago! Pilgrims often continued to Cape Finisterre, and even further to Santuario de Nuestra Señora de la Barca in Muxia.
Visit Traildino's overview page for the Way of Saint James / Camino de Santiago.
- Hubert Sdun August 2016
- Rate 9
- Positive The accommodation on this part of Camino is great. It's colder than on the Camino Frances.
- Santiago de Compostela
- Topographic coverage of mainland Spain at 1:50,000 from the Centro Geográfico del Ejército, the country’s military survey organization. Contours are at 20m intervals, without additional relief shading but with graphics and/or colouring to show different types of terrain, vegetation or land use. Boundaries of national parks and other protected... Read more
- Camino Finisterre
- Walking from Santiago to the Atlantic Coast. Finisterre translates as the “end of the world” and for many pilgrims they feel that their journey is only complete when they can walk no more— hence the walk from Santiago to Finisterre on the Atlantic Coast. Starting from the magnificent cathedral in Santiago, walk through the Galician countryside... Read more