West Island Way
- Name West Island Way
- Length of trail 40 km, 25 miles
- Length in days 2 days
- Start of trail Kilchatten
- End of trail Port Bannatyne
- Traildino grading EW, Easy walk, nature trail
Kilchatten - Port Bannatyne, 40 km, 3 days.
The West Island Way is a waymarked trail, running the complete length of the Island of Bute for around 40 kilometres.
Select some tracks
☐West Island Way, 47km
Guides and maps
- Discover the Isle of Bute
- The Isle of Bute on a contoured and GPS compatible map at 1:30,000 from Footprint Walks, with a street plan of Rothesay, plus on the reverse extensive tourist information including description of sights, useful contact details, etc. Produced in cooperation with the Discover Bute Landscape Partnership Scheme, the map highlights additional hiking... Read more