- Name Fundy Footpath
- Length of trail 41 km, 25 miles
- Length in days 4 days
- Start of trail Big Salmon River
- End of trail Goose River
- Traildino grading SW, Strenuous walk, mountain trail
- Hut tour grading T2, Mountain walk
Big Salmon River – Goose River, 41km, 4 days
There is not much real wilderness left Between Florida and Labrador. Here is an unspoilt piece of coastline on the east coast of Canada, the Bay of Fundy, New Brunswick. The heights are moderate - 300 meters from sea level to the highest hill tops. But the terrain is hard. You will climb from one ravine to another. Nature is untouched. The views are magnificent.
Prepare yourself well for this challanging wilderness trail. The rugged terrain is difficult to access. Know what you will need to bring. There are primitive camp sites. You will have to wade through several streams. Take along a tide schedule because some stretches are over the rocky shore.
- Uncouth barbarian 2014-11-05 22:15:58
- Rad-Ventures were advertising a tour including the a Fundy Footpath for 2013 but their facebook page has not been updated and their website can not be found. are they still operating.