- Name Stirling Ridge Walk
- Length of trail 19 km, 12 miles
- Length in days 3 days
- Traildino grading DW, Difficult walk, bushwalk
- Hut tour grading T3, Demanding mountain walk
19 km, 2 - 3 days
A shorty this one, but very difficult, due to the terrain and the necessity to carry all your water for 2 or 3 days. For the fit and experienced hikers among us! And they do indeed enjoy this strenuous scramble and climb in such a varied landscape. The Stirling Ridge is in Western Australia. There are more, and easier, hikes available in the Stirling Ranges.
- bigkev December 2011
- Rate 8
- Positive Off track, camping caves, scrambling, route finding, views, Wedgetail Eagles.
- Negative Water is very scarce, fire track walk back along the bottom of the range can be a bit of a slog.