- Name Kyushu Nature Trail
- Length of trail 2,587 km, 1,607 miles
- Length in days 130 days
- Traildino grading MW, Moderate walk, backpacking trail
- Hut tour grading T1, Walk
Prefectures of Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Oita, Miyazaki and Kagoshima
Kyushu is the southernmost island of Japan. Volcanism is manifest here: Mt Aso in the centre of the island is an active volcano. The subtropical climate makes the island suitable for rice, tea, tobacco and silk. The island is prone to typhoons and heavy rainfall.
The Kyushu Nature Trail ventures into the mountains, passes hot springs, and explores several national parks.
- Liam Carroll 2017-09-11 03:47:15
map of kyushu
- I'm only seeing a small part of the trails on kyushu. is there a more complete map of the kyushu nature trail? thank you