- bbmoro 2016-04-17 18:52:41
- hello! Where can I find the descriptive of the netherlands GR5 section ,please ?
- Traildino 2016-04-17 21:28:26
- It's called Deltapad, or Nederlands Kustpad. http://www.traildino.com/trace/continents-Europe/countries-Netherlands/trails-Deltapad. The GR5 uses the northern and eastern parts of this path.
- Thomas B 2013-05-31 11:00:32
RUNNING the GR5
- Hello everyone,
My name is Thomas and i'm planning to run from Brussels to Nice.
I'm new to traildino and was wondering if these trails were " runable".
What do you say ?
- Henk Nouws 2013-06-03 12:37:17
- Well, it depends on you. The path is not hard covered most of the time. And in some places it will be too steep for running. Best is to compare the GR5 with any other hiking trail you know of that is used for running challenges. Some people manage to run everywhere in every terrain!!
- patacon 2012-11-29 01:15:39
the other way around
- I want to hike the GR5 but I want to start in feburary. So I think it is smarter to walk the trail the other way around because of the temperatures. Does anybody knows if the trail is marked in both direction?
Thanks for answers :)
- Henk Nouws 2012-11-30 15:37:07
- Yes, the path is marked in both directions.
But if you start in Nice in February, you will soon run into problems because of the snow. Even when you start in May, you should be prepared for snow in the higher parts of the Alps.
On the other side, starting south and walking north is generally a good idea if you like to make pictures, because you will have the sun in your back.
- bbmoro 2016-04-17 18:54:00
- Hello! Do you have the GR5 netherlands section?