- Length of trail 5,330 km, 3,312 miles
- Length in days 300 days
- Traildino grading MW, Moderate walk, backpacking trail
- Hut tour grading T1, Walk
The 5330 km multi-use Bicentennial National Trail (once the National Horse Trail) explores Australia's east coast from north to south. Riders, bikers and hikers are welcome, though not all places are suitable for horses and bikes. Motorized vehicles are not allowed. Don't judge too easily on this trail: many stretches pass through bush, wilderness and mountain areas where facilities are non-existent and water may be scarce. On the other hand, parts follow bitumen roads and Wilderness Areas are avoided. You will be rewarded by visiting a full 18 national parks, and love Australia forever.
- New South Wales: Barrington Tops and Wollemi National Parks
- Barrington Tops and Wollemi National Parks in New South Wales presented at 1:100,000 and 1:165,000 respectively on a GPS compatible map from Hema with hiking trails, tourist facilities within the parks, etc, enlargements for the most visited areas, access maps. Each park is shown separately on one side of the map. On one side is a map of the... Read more