- Length of trail 96 km, 60 miles
- Length in days 6 days
- Traildino grading SW, Strenuous walk, mountain trail
- Hut tour grading T2, Mountain walk
Kokoda Track is a single-file foot thoroughfare that runs 96 kilometres from coast to coast through the Owen Stanley Range in Papua New Guinea.
Rate 8.0 | 1 vote | No 1. in Papua New Guinea
- bigkev September 2009
- Rate 8
- Positive History, Jungle scenery, staying in traditional villages and interacting with them, swimming in mountain streams, the challenge.
- Negative The constant slippery mud can be draining, you need to concentrate on the extremely steep slopes, Humidity and rain also knocks some people around.