The Kreuzeck Group is part of the Hohe Tauern, but not part of the mobs. This group is located on the south side of the central eastern Alps. The highest summit is Polinik (2.784 m), which is of course no match for the ice and rock palaces of the northern part of the Hohe Tauern.
So, let's forget about the Kreuzeckgruppe? Well, no! On the plus side, we should be mentioned that the area is very quiet and high enough to feel alone in the mountains. Apart from farming, there is not much economy, nor a population of any size.
- South Tyrol Kompass Hiking & Recreational Kompass Ring-binder Atlas No. 2703: Bormio - Merano - Bolzano - Cortina d`Ampezzo
- Italian South Tyrol, including many popular areas of the Dolomites, on waterproof and tear-resistant, contoured and GPS-compatible maps at 1:35,000 from Kompass presented in a ring-binder atlas and highlighting hiking paths, cycle and horse riding trails, various accommodation options, etc. Each removable sheet is double-sided and 30.5x26cm... Read more
- Also available from:
- Stanfords, United Kingdom
- Carinthian Alps - Gailtal - Gitschtal - Nassfeld - Lesachtal - Weissensee - Upper Drautal F&B WK223
- Naturarena Kärnten - Gailtal - Gitschtal -Lesachtal - Weissensee - Oberes Drautal area of Carinthia presented at 1:50,000 in a series of contoured and GPS compatible outdoor leisure map from Freytag & Berndt with hiking and cycling routes, mountain huts, campsites and youth hostels, local bus stops, plus other tourist information.To see the... Read more
- Mölltal - Kreuzeckgruppe - Drautal F&B WK225
- Mölltal - Kreuzeckgruppe - Drautal area of Carinthia presented at 1:50,000 in a series of contoured and GPS compatible outdoor leisure map from Freytag & Berndt with hiking and cycling routes, mountain huts, campsites and youth hostels, local bus stops, plus other tourist information.To see the list of currently available titles in this series... Read more
- Ebermannstadt E10
- Ebermannstadt in a series of GPS compatible recreational editions of the Bavarian topographic survey at 1:25,000, with waymarked hiking trails and cycling routes, campsites and youth hostels, etc. Coverage includes Gößweinstein, Waischenfeld, Wiesenttal, Pottenstein, Pretzfeld, Heiligenstadt i.OFr.Contours used in this map vary between 5 to 20m... Read more