- Name Leitrim Way
- Length of trail 48 km, 30 miles
- Length in days 2 days
- Start of trail Drumshanbo
- End of trail Manorhamilton
- Traildino grading MW, Moderate walk, backpacking trail
- Hut tour grading T1, Walk
Leitrim Way, Drumshanbo - Manorhamilton, 48 km, 2 days
The first part of the Leitrim Way runs along Lough Allen, and is a level walk. The second part heads North into the upland wilderness of Barlear. Documentation on the internet is scarce.
The Leitrim Way is used by the long distance path Beara Breinfe Way till the village of Dowra.