- Name Duin- en Polderpad (LAW5-3)
- Length of trail 151 km, 94 miles
- Length in days 8 days
- Start of trail Haarlem
- End of trail Den Oever / Den Helder
- Traildino grading LW, Light walk, countryside walk
Duin- en Polderpad, LAW5-3, Haarlem - Den Oever / Den Helder, 151 km, 6 days
The Duin- en Polderpad is a trail along the Dutch North Sea coast. Nowadays this trail together with it's southern neighbour the Visserpad, is name different: Hollands Kustpad. For more information, refer to this new trail: Hollands Kustpad.
- Henk Nouws May 2001
- Rate 8
- Positive This northern part of the coast trail is more quiet than the Visserpad. Large dune areas, old forests, the huge dyke (Hondsbosche Zeewering).