The famous mountain scenery is located on the southern edge of the peninsula. There are topographical maps for sale in local shops in the cities. You can set out from the beach and climb the beautiful main ridges and plains, about 1.000 - 1.500 m above sealevel, and forget about the merrymaking beneath you. The northern slopes are forested, and some trails have been marked here.
- Ukraine: Crimea Tourist Atlas
- Crimea at 1:100,000 on a 176-page paperback atlas from the Ukrainian publishers Kartografija, with English language map legend, contoured maps to show the topography, town plans of the peninsula’s 10 main cities and resorts, plans or drawings of popular historical sites, etc. All place names are in the Cyrillic alphabet.The whole of Crimea is... Read more
- Sevastopol (Sebastopol) street plan from Kartografija Kiev, with additional coverage of Balaklava, in a Cyrillic edition but with English map legend. An enlargement shows the city centre of Sevastopol at 1:12,000 and a road map of south-western Crimea is also provided.Main traffic arteries are highlighted and streets are annotated with selected... Read more
- Sevastopol (Sebastopol) and Balaklava
- Sevastopol (Sebastopol) street plan from Kartografija Kiev, with additional coverage of Balaklava, in an edition with street names in the Latin alphabet and all other information in English, German and French. Main traffic arteries are highlighted and streets are annotated with selected house numbers for easier identification of addresses. A... Read more