- Name Borders Abbeys Way
- Length of trail 105 km, 65 miles
- Length in days 5 days
- Start of trail Melrose
- End of trail Melrose
- Traildino grading EW, Easy walk, nature trail
Rate 7.0 | 1 vote | No 24. in United Kingdom
- Aaron Barnes February 2010
- Rate 7
- Positive Good walk visiting the historic Melrose, Dryburgh and Jeburgh Abbeys. Some excellent well waymarked walking in the Scottish Borders with a number of very rewarding sections.
- Negative A little too much road walking in places, especially between Melrose and Kelso.
Aaron BarnesFebruary 2010
More photos albums…
More walking holidays…
- Borders Abbeys Way Self Guided Walking Holiday
- A Self-Guided Circular Walking Holiday from Jedburgh. What better way to experience this less trodden area of the Scottish Borders than on foot. This wonderful 68 mile circular walk passes through the four great Abbeys from the 12th Century - Jedburgh, Melrose, Dryburgh and Kelso. Although only ruins today, a wealth of history dates back to the... Read more