- Name Windermere Way
- Length of trail 72 km, 45 miles
- Length in days 4 days
- Traildino grading EW, Easy walk, nature trail
The Windermere Way starts where the Dales Way finishes and goes right round lake Windermere, a popular place in the Lake District. The path is made up of other footpaths and bridleways. Where possible, the trail follows the lakeshore. In between it takes you to the heights for lovely views. The path is divided into four sections, four daywalks.
- Phil November 2000
- Rate 8
- Positive Varied route, splendid views
- Negative Occassional route finding difficulties
- Lita Copeland 2020-05-16 13:47:42
- I am so happy to see this kind of brilliant informative post because all the details are very awesome and very interesting.
- worldwa 2020-04-22 09:36:05
- worldwa 2020-04-22 09:36:02
- Lita Copeland 2020-04-19 10:31:10
- This is the best informative post and I am glad to see this kind of brilliant informative post.
- nicholas 2020-02-12 07:14:20
espn.com/activate canon.com/ijsetup roku.com/link mumbai escorts computer repair near me roku.com/link