- Name Elora Cataract Trailway
- Length of trail 47 km, 29 miles
- Length in days 3 days
- Start of trail Elora
- End of trail Cataract
- Traildino grading EW, Easy walk, nature trail
Elora – Cataract, 47 km
The Elora Cataract Trailway is a 47km-long recreational rail trail between the towns of Elora and Forks of the Credit, in the south of the province of Ontario, Canada.
The former railway operated from about 1880 until 1988, connecting several communities. Now, the track has been turned into a trailway.
It is a multi-use trail for hikers, cyclists, skiers and snowmobilers.
- Maureen McLafferty 2020-09-28 23:37:30
Elora Cataract Trail starting Forks of the Credit to Bellwood Lake
- Which is hillier, starting at Bellwood to go to the Forks of the Credit and back? Or start at Forks of the Credit to Bellwood and back to the Forks of the Credit. If one way is hillier I would rather ride uphill first and then downhill on the return! Thanks