- Name Nydia Track, Marlborough Sounds
- Length of trail 27 km, 17 miles
- Length in days 2 days
- Traildino grading MW, Moderate walk, backpacking trail
- Hut tour grading T1, Walk
Nydia Track, Marlborough Sounds: Tramping track, 27 km, 2 days, through forest and around the Marlborough Sounds, South Island.
- Marlborough Sounds: Queen Charlotte Track
- Queen Charlotte Track in the Marlborough Sounds, part of the Te Araroa long-distance trail, at 1:75,000 in a series of contoured and GPS compatible maps from NewTopo NZ Ltd, with exceptionally vivid presentation of the terrain, routes clearly highlighted and symbols to show locations of various facilities. The overprint highlights the course of... Read more