- Name Kokoda Trail
- Length of trail 96 km, 60 miles
- Length in days 6 days
- Traildino grading SW, Strenuous walk, mountain trail
- Hut tour grading T2, Mountain walk
Kokoda Track is a single-file foot thoroughfare that runs 96 kilometres from coast to coast through the Owen Stanley Range in Papua New Guinea.
- Kokoda Trail (3-sheet set)
- A set of three maps from the 1:100,000 topographic survey of Papua New Guinea, covering the whole of the famous Kakoda Trail, a 96km route from Owers Corner in (50km east of Port Moresby to Kokoda. The trail is famous as the location of a World War II battle between Japanese and Australian forces in 1942.The three sheets, Port Moresby, Efogi... Read more