- Length of trail 378 km, 235 miles
- Length in days 19 days
- Start of trail Świnoujście
- End of trail Żarnowiec
- Traildino grading LW, Light walk, countryside walk
Szlak Nadmorski, Coastal Trail, 378 km
This trail follows the Baltic coast of Poland, starting at the border of Germany and ending in the little village of Żarnowiec. The Baltic coast is flat, and usually there is beach. The route is varied: forests, lakes and inlets, little streams and large rivers, interspersed with villages and historic towns.
The trail is part of the European Long Distance Trail E9. This trail continues beyond Żarnowiec towards the border with Russia.
The wiki page (links section) offers a detailed description and can be used as a guide, alongside the maps. The marking in the field is good. Accommodation is plentiful.
- Also available from:
- Stanfords, United Kingdom
- Kingdom of Fife (Walks)
- Following on from the new Pocket Mountains Town and Country series of shorter walks, this guidebook explores the stunning coast and countryside of the Kingdom of Fife.Featured here you'll find 40 inspiring short walks in and around the Kingdom, stretching from the north side of the famous Forth Bridges, along the Firth of Forth to Culross, and... Read more
- Lothian & Berwickshire Coast: 60 Walks
- 53 varied and family oriented day walks of 2 to 9 miles exploring the magnificent sandy beaches, spectacular cliffs and human history of Scotland's south-east coast. Routes begin at Bo'ness on the River Forth, take in the delights of Edinburgh and continue east to the holiday destinations of Portobello, North Berwick, Gullane and Dunbar. The... Read more
- Also available from:
- Bol.com, Netherlands
- Day Hiking Oregon Coast 2e: Beaches, Headlands, Coastal Trail
- Beaches, Headlands, Coastal Trail Read more
- Lower Glenelg and Discovery Bay: The Great South-West Walk Route, VIC/SA
- Lower Glenelg and Discovery Bay in the south-western corner of Victoria on a contoured and GPS compatible map at 1:50,000 from Carto-Graphics highlighting the course of the Great South-West Walk hiking trail. Coverage starts at Portland, showing both the coastal trail across the Discovery Bay Coastal Park and the inland variant through the... Read more