- Name Borders Abbeys Way
- Length of trail 105 km, 65 miles
- Length in days 5 days
- Start of trail Melrose
- End of trail Melrose
- Traildino grading EW, Easy walk, nature trail
Select some tracks
☐Borders Abbeys Way, 108km
Rate 7.0 | 1 vote | No 23. in United Kingdom
- Aaron Barnes February 2010
- Rate 7
- Positive Good walk visiting the historic Melrose, Dryburgh and Jeburgh Abbeys. Some excellent well waymarked walking in the Scottish Borders with a number of very rewarding sections.
- Negative A little too much road walking in places, especially between Melrose and Kelso.
Aaron BarnesFebruary 2010
More photos albums…