- Name GR122 - Scheldeland (GR122)
- Length of trail 440 km, 273 miles
- Length in days 22 days
- Start of trail Hulst (Nl)
- End of trail St Fergueux (F)
- Traildino grading EW, Easy walk, nature trail
Zeeland (Netherlands) - Belgium - France (above Reims);
Length of the Flanders part (Zeeland-Doornik): 160 km. Here the path is called "Scheldeland". Then the trail continues through Wallonia and into France.
The GR122 is used by pilgrims to Santiago the Compostela. The trail is a connection between the Via Brugensis, the Via Gallia Belgica and the Via Thiérache.
Visit Traildino's overview page for the Way of Saint James / Camino de Santiago.
- Fietskaart 35 Vlaamse Ardennen met Leiestreek-oost en Scheldeland (met knooppunten) | Falk
- The southern part of the East Flanders province of Belgium at 1:50,000 in a series from Falk B.V. showing the network of signposted cycling routes on large, double-sided indexed maps with prominent highlighting of long-distance LF routes, symbols indicating accommodation and other tourist services, plus in each title two or more panels with... Read more