- Name GR6 (GR6)
- Start of trail Sainte-Foy-la-Grande
- End of trail Saint-Paul-sur-Ubaye
- Traildino grading MW, Moderate walk, backpacking trail
- Hut tour grading T1, Walk
The GR6 runs west-east, through the Gironde, the Cévennes and the Provence. Parts of the trail are equal to the E7. Be aware that the region around the Luberon might be closed all summer (july-august) due to risk of forest fires.
Select some tracks
☐Sentier de Grande Randonnée 6 Provence, 446km
☐Sentier de Grande Randonnée 6, section Langon - Rocamadour, 307km
☐Grubria Anello GR6 Paderno Cinisello Cusano, 17km
- Also available from:
- Stanfords, United Kingdom
» Click to close
- Tour des Monts d`Aubrac GRP/GR60/GR6
- Tour des Monts d`Aubrac, FFRP topoguide Ref. No. 616, covering 259kms of hiking circuits in the Massif Central along the GR6, GR60 and GR65. Current edition of this title was published in May 2016.ABOUT THE FFRP (Fédération française de la randonnée pédestre) TOPOGUIDES: published in a handy A5 paperback format, the guides are the best... Read more
- GR6/61/62/63/66/67: Grande Traversee du Gard, Mont Aigoual - Avignon FFRP Topo-guide No. 603
- Grande Traversée du Gard: Mont Aigoual - Avignon, FFRP topoguide, Ref. No. 603, covering ten GR routes in the Cevennes and in the department of Gard: GR6 from Beaucaire to Meyrueis (164.5km), GR63 from Avignon to Col de la Lusette (142.5km), GR67 – a 120.5km circuit from Anduze, GR66 – an 81km tour of Mont Aigoual starting at L’Espérou, plus... Read more
- Tour du Mont Lozere et du Causse Méjean GR6/GR68
- Tours du Mont-Lozère et du Causse Méjean, FFRP topo-guide Ref. No. 631, with the two circular tours, a 117-km Tour du Mont Lozère and a 111-km Tour du Causse Méjean, plus additional trails along the GR7 and GR70.ABOUT THE FFRP (Fédération française de la randonnée pédestre) TOPOGUIDES: published in a handy A5 paperback format, the guides are... Read more
- Frank Leonowitz 2013-03-01 01:50:11
- Looking for info in English...maps,guide books, lodging, etc.
- Frank Leonowitz 2013-02-20 08:14:35
- Looking for books/maps about GR6 distances/lodging on a day by day nite by nite basis, starting in dordogne, headed east. (or any verbal comment). Merci
- Idith 2012-11-03 10:43:34
GR6 in the Luberon
- I with to go on the GR6 in the Luberon region. Has anybody done it? What period of the year?
- Henk Nouws 2012-11-08 20:48:18
- Hi Idith, ages ago I hiked around the Luberon, not the GR6 but GR9 or GR97. This was April. It was cold but pretty. And no other hikers. I would not go there in July and August, because of the heat.