Indiana, bordering on the southern tip of Lake Michigan in the central north, is not a wilderness state. The best hiking is found in Hoosier National Forest, in the south, with lots of lakes.
The American Discovery Trail runs through Indiana.
- Waldviertel North - Gmünd - Heidenreichstein - Waidhofen a.d.T. - Raabs a.d.T. - Trebon Freytag & Berndt Map
- Waldviertel North - Gmünd - Heidenreichstein - Waidhofen a.d.T. - Raabs a.d.T. – Trebon area of eastern Austria presented at 1:50,000 in a series of contoured and GPS compatible outdoor leisure map from Freytag & Berndt with hiking and cycling routes, mountain huts, campsites and youth hostels, local bus stops, plus other tourist information.To... Read more
- Hoosier National Forest, IN
- Map No. 770, Hoosier National Forest in Indiana, at 1:70,000/1:35,000 in an extensive series of GPS compatible, contoured hiking maps of USA’s national and state parks or forests and other popular recreational areas. Cartography based on the national topographic survey, with additional tourist information.The maps, with most titles now printed... Read more
- Vogelgids Indiana | Waterford Press
- Indiana Birds is the perfect pocket-sized, folding guide for the bird lover and nature enthusiast. This beautifully illustrated guide highlights over 140 familiar species and includes a map featuring prominent state-wide birding hotspots. Laminated for durability, this handy guide is a great source of portable information and ideal for field... Read more