If you choose to put your horse aside and walk for yourself, then head for the southeastern corner of Oklahoma, and hike the Ouachita National Recreation Trail. This trail extends for 223 miles across Oklahoma and Arkansas.
- Reisgids Oklahoma off the beaten track | GPP Travel
- Sober uitgevoerd, maar veel informatie over deze onbekende staat. An easy-to-use guide to Oklahoma's less-known, out-of-the-way places, fully updated and revised. Visit Tribe's Gallery in Norman to see Native American art displayed; eat at the Meers Store, an old general store that has since become a restaurant; and stay at the Island Guest... Read more
- Truck-Tractor Semitrailer Rear-End Collision Into Passenger Vehicles on Interstate 44 Near Miami, Oklahoma June 26, 2009
- Travel & Languages Transportation More Transportation International Books Read more
- Route 66 ”The Mother Road” ITMB Road Atlas
- Route 66 between Los Angeles and Chicago presented in a handy size, A5 paperback atlas using extracts from ITMB’s mapping of USA at 1:1,000,000, plus street plans and/or enlargements for main towns along that historic route: LA, Flagstaff, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, St Louis and Chicago.The course of Route 66 is highlighted on... Read more