- Name Tahoe-Yosemite Trail (TYT)
- Length of trail 298 km, 185 miles
- Length in days 25 days
- Start of trail Meeks Bay
- End of trail Tuolumne Meadows
- Traildino grading SW, Strenuous walk, mountain trail
- Hut tour grading T2, Mountain walk
The Tahoe-Yosemite Trail in California is a 185 mile (298 km) trail between Meeks Bay on the northwestern shore of Lake Tahoe and Tuolumne Meadows in Yosemite National Park. About a third of the trail coincides with the Pacific Crest Trail. This is not an "official" trail. It is the creation of one man, Thomas Winnett, who wrote the book "The Tahoe-Yosemite Trail: A Comprehensive Guide to the 180 Miles of Trail Between Meeks Bay at Lake Tahoe and Yosemite Park's Tuolumne Meadows".