- Name Bibbulmun Track
- Length of trail 964 km, 599 miles
- Length in days 55 days
- Start of trail Kalamunda
- End of trail Albany
- Traildino grading MW, Moderate walk, backpacking trail
- Hut tour grading T1, Walk
964 km, 55 days, September - November
The Bibb Track is 964 km long and will take you about 55 days to complete. Natural forests, beaches, granite rocks. Best time is September-November, when the wild flowers are in full bloom. The trail stretches from Kalamunda (Perth Hills) to Albany (South Coast) through the heart of the scenic southwest of Western Australia. Good facilities. The 48 camp sites are about a day's walk apart.
- World Awesome Maps Hiking Wall Map
- Illustrated world map with the best hiking trails across the globe. Over 300 trails, from short glacier walks like the Perito Moreno Glacier Walk in Argentina to long-distance treks like the Appalachian Trail and Bibbulmun Track in Australia to lesser known remote trails like the Huahuash Circuit in Peru.- High quality offset print on... Read more
- Jill 2020-09-20 09:18:07
michael Bradley bibbulmun track blog
- Hi ,
Has any one a copy of Michael's Bibbulmun track blog?
I copied it out back in the day from Yetizone but the blog is no longer available and I have lost Michaels account of his hike from day 18 to day 28 inclusive.
If there is anyone who can give me a link where I might be able to read the blog again or have a copy of Michaels Blog that they could share, I would be very gratefulMany thanks Jill